Here are the upcoming startup competitions!
If you need assistance practicing for these opportunities, The Launch Pad would be happy to help you. To find out more information reach out to the individual links below. Schedule your meeting today!
1. TechCrunch Startup Battlefield
- No specific dates, but says multiple times per year
2. New Venture Competition; University of Oregon
- Apply by Feb 14
- Qualifying Round Feb 15-March 20
3. Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition
- Must involve one of UN’s 17 Sustainable Development Goals
- Application opens spring 2021
4. Milken-Penn GSE Education Business Plan Competition (EBPC)
- Apply by March 10-April 20
5. Draper Competition for Women Collegiate Entrepreneurs
- Apply by Feb 26 Women only; Non-profits
6. Arch Grants Global Startup Competition
- Must be a for-profit startup with a plan to scale to national or international impact.
- Application opens April 1
7. Founders Live NYC
- Apply thru March 1
8. Richard’s Barrentine Values And Venture Competition
- Apply by Feb 22
9. Miami Herald Business Plan Challenge (might need to register through miamiherald.com)
- Deadline for submissions is March 2