It has a full schedule lined up for WordPress users, bloggers, content creators, SEO, designers, marketing folks, and developers. It’s been on of the longest running non-profit tech conferences in South Florida. Over the past nine events, hundreds of speakers have talked about a variety of topics. Here is what is typical for our event:
– A full-day workshop for those who never used WordPress, developers, and freelancers who want to improve their freelancing.
– Three full days of talks (over 60 speakers from Miami to Australia), sessions, networking opportunities, and opportunities to talk with experts and representatives.
– Even if you don’t use WordPress we have talks and workshops on general web technologies, SEO, content creation, branding, social media, branding, security, and more.
– Kid’s workshops, panels and activities on the weekend
– A “Happiness Bar” staffed over the weekend by knowledgable WordPress users to answer web related questions
– Great networking w/ hundreds of web and marketing people, including the after-party which is included in the ticket.
This event is great also for teachers, students, or for those working on the web. But even if you are a first-time WordPress user OR have used WordPress, WordCamp Miami is perfect for you.