WordCamp Miami is part of a larger WordCamp organization. Click here to learn about WordCamps and see which ones are going on in your area.
The 9th annual WordCamp Miami is being held on March 24-26th at Florida International University. It has a full schedule lined up for WordPress users, bloggers, content creators, SEO, designers, marketing folks, and developers. It’s been on of the longest running non-profit tech conferences in South Florida. Over the past eight years, hundreds of speakers have talked about a variety of topics. Here’s what’s coming up next month:
– A full-day workshop for those who never used WordPress, developers, and freelancers who want to improve their freelancing.
– Three full days of talks (over 60 speakers from Miami to Australia), sessions, networking opportunities, and opportunities to talk with experts and representatives.
– Even if you don’t use WordPress we have talks and workshops on general web technologies, SEO, content creation, branding, social media, branding, security, and more.
– Kid’s workshops, panels and activities on the weekend
– A “Happiness Bar” staffed over the weekend by knowledgable WordPress users to answer web related questions
– Great networking w/ hundreds of web and marketing people, including the after-party which is included in the ticket.
This event is great also for teachers, students, or for those working on the web. But even if you are a first-time WordPress user OR have used WordPress, WordCamp Miami is perfect for you.
One video is below, and you can view the rest here.
You can also view recent WCMIA session videos on WordPress.tv.
Visit https://2017.miami.wordcamp.org/ to learn more.